Hair And Make Up Servises
Please let us know your getting ready location and numbers for the booking date
Secure your date
In order to secure your date a booking deposit of $200 is paid.
Deposits are deducted from the final invoice.
Without a deposit, your date cannot be confirmed! Deposits once confirmed are not refundable. If your quote amounts to less than $200, then the total quoted amount is payable to secure your booking.
Note: If you wish to have a trial before you pay the deposit this can be arranged. Please note between the time a trial is book and between the time of a trial and when you decide to secure your booing, your chosen dates can be secured by another. Your selected date is NOT confirmed until the deposit is paid. If another person pays a deposit to secure the same date I will let you know immediately.
Bank Details: Commonwealth Bank Australia A/C Name. Beauty by Corinne BSB. 064 493 A/C. 10036738
• Payments and deposit can be accepted by Direct Deposit Transfer or Cash.
• Please use your Name & booking date & name and as reference ie Corinne 01 01 2023 when making a Direct Deposit Transfer (EFT).
• Trials: Are just that a trial – Yet I take the upmost care at a trial the hair may not stay if you are heading out for the evening, a trial hair has less products for easy of style changes if required. At the time of a trial please let me know before you leave any feedback / issues, things that need to be changed or fixed, as I can address this immediately to ensure your 100% satisfaction, it’s to hard to fix your concerns days later.
• The Outstanding balance of your final invoice must be paid 30 days (or earlier) prior to your event day, unless payment is with cash, cash on the day is accepted.
• If the number of people is less or more than it was at time of date secured extra charges will be applied. If number is substantially less the whole booking will be cancelled and no monies paid to be returned.
• PARKING: Any parking fees that the stylist/s have to pay, will need to be paid by the person who booked the dates.
• If there are any payments owning on the day, cash payment will be required upon my arrival.
• If when I arrive and parties have wet hair additional charges to dry the hair will be required by cash on the day, pricing to blow dry hair is from $65
• If the service required is different to that quoted ie wet hair, hair style changes, longer/thicker hair than what was quoted or parking fees etc., or anything that was not included in the final invoice, you will be charged extra and that need to be paid by cash or direct debit prior to me starting on that person.
• Once a deposit has been paid, any cancellations within 120 days of your Date requires you to pay the remaining balance in full to me via account details above.
• At time of deposit paid the minimum numbers for hair & makeup were confirmed and final, if these numbers are reduced you will still be required to pay the quoted amount prior to services taking place. It is acceptable to add more people on the day only if the artist has time to work with them, payment must be made by cash or direct transfer prior to artist starting on additional work. If prior to the day I require enough time to secure another stylist.
• A bridal prep form is provided, this is to assist with good base to apply makeup and style hair, if your hair is not clean and face not prepped the quality and durability of makeup/hairstyle cannot be guaranteed.
• Timing 60 days prior to the date we communicate the starting and finishing times. Often, there are situations forcing the finish time to be delayed, If, for any reason, that is not your stylist fault and the stylist has to stay longer to finish the work an hourly rate of $120 will apply after the agreed finish time. Situations such as a person was late, wet hair, person was busy else where and artist could not start her when required, person decided last minute to shower, person was busy setting up reception etc etc.
• Non-Communication: If we have contacted you via email or mobile that you provide us with and you do not reply within 7 days, we will assume that you do not wish to maintain your booking with us and will therefore make your date available to other enquiries again.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE: * $200 Deposit is required to secure all bookings, which is deducted from final invoice. Deposits are not refundable. Location and minimum numbers need to be confirmed at time of booking. Please Note: If you wish to have a trial before you secure your deposit, this is fine. However, even if you have made an appointment for a trial your date is still not secure without a deposit. If another person pays a deposit for the same date we will certainly let you know immediately that this date is no longer available. * Travel/Call out fees apply per stylist, fee varies depending on location. * Parking fees per stylist will apply if free parking not provided e.g. hotel or CBD parking. * Early morning call out fee per stylist applies for starting times earlier than 7am. This can also include travel time to a location.
As we are booked quite well in advance with weddings and events on the weekends, trial appointments are done during the week (business hours). Please book your trial in advance to avoid disappointment.
Cancellations: If you are unable to keep your trial appointment for any reason, you are required to give 72 hours’ notice prior to your appointment commencement time. This enables us to reschedule our day and fill your allocated appointment(s), thus allowing our business to run as professionally and efficiently as possible. Our time is valuable and our sole income is through the bookings we have each week. If you do not give us notice before the 72 hours prior to your appointment; we will be obligated to charge you for that appointment.
Arriving Late: Please be on time for your appointments. If you arrive late the appointment will still finish in the allocated time slot, your trial might not be completed. If you are running late, please contact Corinne on 0421 069 253
Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist
Beauty by Corinne